Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Beautiful Drive~

Its been a long time sense I've posted anything here, partly because I've been very busy and partly because I haven't had much worth while to post. Hopefully I'll start posting more as Christmas (one of my favorite times of the year) gets closer and closer. 
  
  A few weeks ago I was on my way to a wedding reception, the sun was setting and beams of light were flooding over the hills, on each side of the road were green fields. Everything was so beautiful I couldn't resist taking a bunch of snap shoots out the window. They really don't do the scene justice but I hope you enjoy them anyway. 


             












    My favorite.


(Sorry about the bad quality on these.)


Have a wonderful day~ 


-Mary K. 





No comments:

Post a Comment